Building your own business takes a whole lot of commitment, passion, and time. And maintain and making it a successful one would even make you burn the midnight oil for several years of your life. But at the end of the day, is it all worth it? Yes, definitely! Here are some of the best entrepreneur quotes for success.
Being an entrepreneur can not only make you financially independent, but it also makes you a leader. It pours in a lot of life lessons and helps you discover the real you. It puts in all stressful situations to test out your strengths and weakness. Above all, being an entrepreneur gives you freedom. You are no more entitled to work 40 hours a week.
Having said that, when you work on your product or idea, you might end up working more than 70 hours a week. Nonetheless, it is an entirely different experience. You will not realize it until you work on your own and not for your boss. Primarily, being an entrepreneur gives stability and also the feeling of content.
You need not be bothered about being fired on a random Monday morning.
Any business idea to start a side business or a main, there are some formats you need to learn before you do so. Check here to find the things to do before starting a side business.
Being an entrepreneur can not only make you financially independent, but it also makes you a leader. It pours in a lot of life lessons and helps you discover the real you. It puts in all stressful situations to test out your strengths and weakness.
These days the trend though is not to quit your job as soon as you think of a new idea. The strategy is to use your income to invest in your idea and gradually work on it to escape your 9 to 5 job.
This way you are less prone to failure and take calculated risks. Initially coping up time may be a challenge. But you got to say yes to yourself so that you can say no to others in the future. Work with a vision and stick to it. Everything else will fall into place.
Entrepreneurship sets you free from all those noises and makes you focus on the music.
Here are some great entrepreneurs who have traveled an incredible journey building their own companies and making a fruitful contribution to society.
Be it Steve Jobs’ touchscreen innovation or Elon musks’ journey to space, all entrepreneurs have believed in the absurd.
For instance, most of the people mocked Jobs when he was trying to make Apple’s Mac as a completely closed system, with no plausibility to integrate with other systems. But now, Apple is one of the most successful companies majorly because of this idea.
12 Entrepreneur Quotes That Will Make You – Just Go For It!
ImgCredits – goalcast.com
1) “You have to believe that what you do is great work. The only way to be truly satisfied in your life. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” -Steve Jobs
2) “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. Ideas are abundant. Action is what makes you different from others. A lot of people have ideas in mind, but there are merely a few who decide to act on those ideas ‘NOW.’ Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” – Nolan Bushnell
3) Entrepreneurship requires taking risks and doing things differently. Probably that’s what Rob Kalin ended up doing. He is one of the founders of the e-commerce website for handmade crafts – Etsy. Rob believes that completing the last 10% of any business takes as much energy as it took to produce the first 90%.”
4) “Always deliver more than expected.” -Larry Page
From Google to Alphabet, 18 Amazing Facts About The Smashing Journey Of Google
5) The CEO of Ajax Union, a New York, based digital marketing has flourished quite well. Joe has a fascinating persona, and he adds,
“Micromanage the process, not the people.”
6) “Break as much as you can. Unless you are not breaking stuff, you are not moving ahead.” -Mark Zuckerberg
7) “It is okay to have all your eggs in a single basket, as long as you can control what happens to that basket.” -Elon Musk
8) “Don’t worry about failure, you only have to be right once.” -Drew Houston
9) “Building a business that people want, also means that you’re building an organization that people wish to work for.” -Sahil Lavingia
10) “Sustaining a successful business is a hell lot of work, and staying hungry is just half the battle.” -Wendy Tan White
Falling Out of Love with Your Business? 4 Ways to Rekindle That Fire Again
11) “The biggest trait of an entrepreneur is, to be okay with failures. If you are not failing, it means that you are most likely not pushing yourself hard enough.” –Alexa von Tobel
12) “Chase the vision, not the money; the money will end up following you.” -Tony Hsieh
Comment your feedback and also any of your favorite entrepreneur quotes. Do not forget to subscribe to us and stay tuned for creative content.
You can also follow us on the below social media channels: